Forum

Connection to VPN timing out

Rowanwise
free
2 years ago backupforum1 3 Comments

I am trying to connect to the VPN using the ovpn configuration file I was provided, but the connection appears to be timing out. The VPN login is the same as my account login correct? Also, I didn't complete the paypal form (I really hate giving them my information). Could that be the issue? I am going to sign up for the VIP, but I wanted to try out the free labs for now. Help would be much appreciated.

Comments

Rowanwise
free
2 years ago

I am trying to connect to the VPN using the ovpn configuration file I was provided, but the connection appears to be timing out. The VPN login is the same as my account login correct? Also, I didn't complete the paypal form (I really hate giving them my information). Could that be the issue? I am going to sign up for the VIP, but I wanted to try out the free labs for now. Help would be much appreciated.

admin
Admin
2 years ago

Hello @Rowanwise#605 and thanks for your interest, we just checked and the VPN is working properly from our end.

Could you please email us at support@practicalpentestlabs.com with screenshots of the error you are seeing so we can further assist?

Regards.

Rowanwise
free
2 years ago

I was able to resolve this. Thank you for your response.